Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Just Discovered this Site

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Teela

Just Discovered this Site

Postby Teela » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Came upon this site while looking for information on "exotics". To get straight to the point, I've been looking for where to source river otters and keep coming up :wall:

I've done the research and have a half dozen white papers on otter care, I've discussed the possibility with the neighbors and they tell me they're OK with that, and otters already inhabit my QTH.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just Discovered this Site

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Welcome. Yeah they can be hard to find. Not many people breed them.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Subscribe to the Animal Finder's Guide. All sorts of rare species in there.

Great to have you here. :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Teela

Postby Teela » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Animal Finders Guide, will do.

Thought I had one source identified, but he retired after being in the business for 40 years.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 pm

This guy appears to be legit since OtterPop knows of him https://www.facebook.com/northamericanriverotters/
Teela

Postby Teela » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 am

TamanduaGirl wrote:This guy appears to be legit since OtterPop knows of him https://www.facebook.com/northamericanriverotters/

Looks like he took over Ken's Exotics. This is good since Laura, OH is very close to my QTH. Otters are already here, and have been for about ten years now since the rivers have been cleaned up considerably and are no longer basically open sewers. I see them in the local dog park regularly.

TNX for the information.
Avocado87

Postby Avocado87 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:50 am

Discovered this site too only recently, took the plunge and joined, so Hello! Good luck finding your otters, lovely critters.
Be the change you wish to see in the world

Return to “INTRODUCTION”