PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello everyone! Im Jay

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

jaytolkte

Hello everyone! Im Jay

Postby jaytolkte » Fri May 18, 2018 12:08 am

I found these boards today, actually, while searching for information on red foxes and was curious about the site. I've already learned a lot about foxes, and hope to share this site with my boyfriend when I get home.

I don't have any exotic animals at the moment. Only have a pet hampster. Right now, I live in California, but we're planning on moving to South Dakota some time in the next few years.

Currently, I am in the Marine Corps, but once my contract ends, I'm hoping to become a history teacher. Matt has been planning on getting a red fox for as long as I've known him, and has gotten me really excited about that idea. We've been trying to do some research on it, and have exhausted all resources we know of.
Lara

Re: Hello everyone! Im Jay

Postby Lara » Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to ask any questions you have, we're all happy to help (:
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri May 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good into here and if you have any questions lots of knowledgeable owners.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri May 18, 2018 1:43 pm

Welcome! Great to have ya!

When are you thinking about moving?
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “INTRODUCTION”