PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hey...um, me again...

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Tiger_eyes

Hey...um, me again...

Postby Tiger_eyes » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

Hey guys, Tiger Eyes here. Um, I haven't actually been on the site for a couple of years, though I've lurked from time to time. Nice to be back.

Well, I'm older now, and I think a bit more mature than where I left off. Looking back at my old posts makes me cringe; can't believe I wrote that stuff. I'm sorry for the times I sounded like an idiot.

I've continued working with exotics, although I'm too old to attend my old new camp now. Still visit from time to time. Currently I'm working with different domestics and enjoying it.

Good to be back, and would love to catch up with the old faces and meet the new :)
"Money'll buy you a good dog, but it won't but the wag of its tail"
Legend

Re: Hey...um, me again...

Postby Legend » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 am

Welcome back!!!

I am still relatively new, so I look forward to getting to know you.

:peng:
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 am

Welcome back! icon_biggin.gif

I don't think I was around on here when you were active, so it'll be nice getting to know you. icon-smile

(Lol, I posted this basically the exact same time Legend posted, so it told me he posted, soo, basically what he said.^ :lol: )
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
Tiger_eyes

Postby Tiger_eyes » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 am

Thanks, looking forward to "meeting" you two too. Lol, it's been awhile.

I haven't thoroughlly searched the board, just been looking through topics that cacth my interest (Exotic and domestic cats and dogs, raccoons, and foxes are my favorites) What animals do you guys have, or are paticuallry interested in?
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:09 am

I think I remember you from the camp reference. From remembering you talk about it.
Legend

Postby Legend » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 am

Thanks, looking forward to "meeting" you two too. Lol, it's been awhile.

I haven't thoroughlly searched the board, just been looking through topics that cacth my interest (Exotic and domestic cats and dogs, raccoons, and foxes are my favorites) What animals do you guys have, or are paticuallry interested in?

LOL, well now that we've 'met' :bear:

I have a Bearded Dragon and a Cuban Rock Iguana (Draco and Rocky). Reptiles are my favorites and I really want to be able to get me some Croc's to work with, as well as monitors and various other species. I'm kind of in a exotic drought right now though and really don't have the space.

Despite reptiles being my biggest love there are lots of other exotics that are of interest to me. I've been researching exotic cats and canines more and more.

What particular animals are your interested in? Any particular kind of exotic cat?
trish_clare

Postby trish_clare » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:13 am

Nice to meet you! I'm Kelsey. icon-smile

I am hoping to get my fox this spring. Do you own any animals?
Tiger_eyes

Postby Tiger_eyes » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:31 am

TamanduaGirl: Yep I remember talking to, though nothing directly relating to the camp

Legend: Sounds awesome. I hope you end up working with the big guys. I've had a little expereince with young Crocs and Gharials. They're great little guys.

Like I said, my biggest animal interests are dogs (Wolves, foxes, coyties. I'm planning on getting a rescue Rottie when I move out in a few years) cats (my personal favorites are tigers, hence my name, but also leopards, lynx, caracals, and cougars and my 12-pound tabby) raccoons, deer, bears. I love raptors and reptiles, though I'm not as involverd with them. Typically, if it has four legs and fur, I love it :)

Kelsey: Hey, nice meeting you too! Congradulations on your fox! Is it the one in your avatar, or is that one you already have, or just a random picture? Either way, very cute

I currently have a 14 year old bichon and a 7 year old cat. In the past I've had a golden, a corn snake, and a pair of degus. Planning on working with the big guys when I'm older, and as I said, owning a rescue Rottie when I move out.
Legend

Postby Legend » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 am

Legend: Sounds awesome. I hope you end up working with the big guys. I've had a little expereince with young Crocs and Gharials. They're great little guys.

I definitely want to end up working with the big guys! I would love to here about your experiences(little that they may be)with the great little guys! icon_biggin.gif

Like I said, my biggest animal interests are dogs (Wolves, foxes, coyties. I'm planning on getting a rescue Rottie when I move out in a few years) cats (my personal favorites are tigers, hence my name, but also leopards, lynx, caracals, and cougars and my 12-pound tabby) raccoons, deer, bears. I love raptors and reptiles, though I'm not as involverd with them. Typically, if it has four legs and fur, I love it :)

Leopards are my favorite, but Tigers are probably a very close second...so glorious. I really like raptors too, would love to be able to keep one someday.

I wish you luck with your adventures with your 'big guys', icon-smile !
cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi Tiger_eyes,

Welcome back to the forum :lol: . I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Tiger_eyes wrote:Well, I'm older now, and I think a bit more mature than where I left off. Looking back at my old posts makes me cringe; can't believe I wrote that stuff. I'm sorry for the times I sounded like an idiot.

Do not worry. I am not that mature, just old :lol: . Plus I am sure you do not sound all that bad "back then". To me you sound just fine :mrgreen: . No worries I sound like an idiot a lot. At least I think so hence no worries icon_biggin.gif .

Tiger_eyes wrote:cats (my personal favorites are tigers, hence my name, but also leopards, lynx, caracals, and cougars and my 12-pound tabby)

I am glad to have another cat lover on the board. I have domestic cats and a Savannah cat. But I love Lynx, Caracals and Servals as well :mrgreen:

Welcome back to the forum. Hope you stay around :mrgreen: .
Tiger_eyes

Postby Tiger_eyes » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 am

Legend: Meant to put quotes around "little guys" Lol oh well

Like I said, most of my croc experience was pretty basic, cleaning the pools and feeding them. Got to hold them a few times, which was easier said than done! I used to have a corn snake too, who I ended up giving to a friend who was more reptile savvy. She gave me her degus in return. Still miss Voldie but I know she's in better hands, and I still see her a lot.

Cat Person: Hey, thanks. Looking forward to "meeting you too :)

Lol thanks. It's just that I remember what I was like when I was younger, and well, it seems stupid now. But I guess most people can attest to that at some point in their lives, so I'm not in bad comapny. :lol:

And cats...you gotta love 'em. Can you tell me a bit about your Savannah? Never met one, but I've heard a lot of good things about them.
cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi Tiger_eyes,

If you want to read about my limited experience with Savannah cats go to the exotic cats portion of the forum and then find the thread titled "My Nonstandard F3 Savannah". If that does not give you enough information or you have questions feel free to post them there :mrgreen: . I will answer the questions as best I can. Or you can just post comments as well.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 am

Tiger_eyes

:peng: so very glad to see you back. :eleph:

I was wondering what happened to you. you use to post alot, then quit
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi! I'm Ash and I'm getting my first exotic pet this coming spring--a red fox kit. I intern at an exotic animals sanctuary where I get to work with various wildlife. I think that's wonderful that you have had similar experiences! I look forward to getting to know you, and we'll want to hear all about the Rottie!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
kaylalk

Postby kaylalk » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:00 am

Hello and welcome back! I'm Kayla, I'm pretty new here but I look forward to getting to know you! :bear:

Return to “INTRODUCTION”