PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

I'm pretty sure I forgot to post in here. lol.

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I'm pretty sure I forgot to post in here. lol.

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm

She winds up in all kinds of weird places. There's one of them playing volley ball but it's a group game and they used 2 Pua's and a Stewie in it. There's one of her playing rock guitar. Seems she was even there when Ruby shot Oswald, though looking at the real photo it seems they replaced Oswald with her. That's not so nice. Seems she even played for the Red Wings hockey team.
meganrenee

Postby meganrenee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Haha that must be so weird having your pet all over the internet.
Mommy of Menchii the fennec fox.
Foster mommy of Cosmo the chihuahua mix and Winter the American Eskimo dog mix.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Yeah. I quickly figured it wasn't going to be stopped and wasn't harming anyway. I only complain if someone has it up where they are making money off of her image, claiming it is their own or if it was really derogatory then I would. I've only bothered with complaints a handful of times. Some people actually ask permission which is nice. I find most of it entertaining anyway.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi and welcome! :mrgreen:

Sora and Kairi... I can tell you're a Kingdom Hearts fan! LOL! Me too--I like the Final Fantasy games. :)

If you're looking for a chinchilla, you can always try Craigslist. HUNDREDS of people are trying to get rid of their pets or sell them for super cheap with all their equipment. I once saw an entire snake habitat, all its equipment, packages of frozen mice, and four beautiful cornsnakes sell for only $75. I would have bought it and the snakes, except it would have been an impulse purchase. Plus I'm getting a fox this spring/summer (I'm sure he would see my snakes as the ultimate, super spaghetti, haha).

Anyway, we'll love to hear more about your pets! And I think that's exciting that you're wanting a fox as well. I'm getting a red, but I think the other species are just as beautiful and cool.

So yeah! Hello and welcome!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
meganrenee

Postby meganrenee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi Ash! Yes I am a Kingdom Hearts fan :mrgreen: I thought that those names sounded really good for geckos. I have been looking on craigslist for a girl chinchilla, but that's where I've seen all of the really expensive ones, and it's very seldom that they're on there in the first place. I actually have gotten all of my pets from craigslist except for my fish and aquatic froggies. My boyfriend says that I should stop going on there... lol. :roll: He's probably right.

But I don't see a problem with impulse purchases so long as you actually know how to take care of the animal and you know that you have time for it, etc. Well, I do see a problem with impulse purchases of exotics... but hamsters and guinea pigs not so much. My chinchillas and geckos were planned though. I had been looking for them for a long time.

I love red foxes too. I think fennecs are the cutest but red foxes are my favorite because they have so many different color variations and I love their personalities. I can't wait to see pictures of your fox when you get it.

I was actually thinking about posting some pictures of my babies, but I feel like I would get more enjoyment out of posting them than other people would get out of seeing them because they're all pretty common. lol. idk. :lol:
Mommy of Menchii the fennec fox.
Foster mommy of Cosmo the chihuahua mix and Winter the American Eskimo dog mix.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”