PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello all

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

amyers

Hello all

Postby amyers » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Some of you might recognize me as amyers from the exoticcatz forum.

I'm located in north Florida, and am the proud owner of 11 domestic cats, 2 dogs, 2 bobcats, 2 servals, and a squirrel. My husband and I also board 2 cougars and a lynx at a local cat sanctuary, where we go 4-7 times a week to take care of our babies.

There are a few other species we are looking to get as the years go on (a skunk, a fennec, and a kinkajou in particular), so I am here to start learning about those species.
Proud mom to 11 domestic cats, 3 dogs, 2 bobcats, 3 servals, 2 cougars, 1 Siberian lynx, 1 squirrel, and counting!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello all

Postby Ash » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi and welcome to the board! I'm Ash. :mrgreen: I look forward to hearing about your pets, especially the bobcats! Hope you enjoy your stay.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Welcome
trish_clare

Postby trish_clare » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Welcome! I know you from exotic catz (Kelsey) icon-smile
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Welcome to the forum! :bear: (I know you from there as well - if you couldn't tell, I am FaunaLover817 on there :icon-wink: )
I'd love to hear about them as well. icon_biggin.gif
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
cat person
Banned
Banned

Postby cat person » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Amyers,

Welcome to the forum. I would love to hear about your exotic and domestic cats alike. I think your very lucky to have your exotic cats.

I have three domestic cats and a Savannah :mrgreen: . But one day I would like to own an exotic cat or two :lol: . But my next acquisition will be a friend for my Savannah. Hopefully a marble F2. Right now I have a red spotted F3 that acts like an F2 according the breeder :lol: . I do tend to agree :mrgreen: :roll: .

Again welcome to the forum and please post picture's and stories of all your kitties :kitty .

Hi Foxadorer817,

That is the coolest icon ever. Can you see if you can find me a cool one like that icon_biggin.gif ? Okay, well tell me where to look :lol: . I love yours :mrgreen: . I never knew you liked caracals. Only thought you liked foxes :lol: .
Candy Cane Girl
Banned
Banned

Postby Candy Cane Girl » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 am

Hello Amyers,

I would love to hear about your exotic cats. I just have domestics and an F1 Bengal. But I love exotic cats.

Ms. Paula Otto

Return to “INTRODUCTION”