ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Hello

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Kitsunelover

Hello

Postby Kitsunelover » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 pm

My name is Alexis and I am currently a freshman in college in Florida. I am planning to get a fox after i graduate though i do not know where i will live after i graduate so it will depend if the state i move to allows foxes. I am here to continue my research on foxes and decide which one i want and what i will need to take care of it. The only company I have looked at before this site was SibFox but I have now found out there are fox breeders here in America(sadly when you google fox breeders you don't get much feedback) from this website like Tiny Tanks.At the moment I would like an Arctic fox but my boyfriend would like a red fox( which i wouldn't mind but i might not be with him after college he is just optimistic about this stuff, me not really) so i am also researching the pros and cons of both types. My family owns a soft-coated wheaten terrier and i have had a ferret in the past but that is it. I am glad that i found a place like this that can help me with my fox dream.
FoxAdorer817

Re: Hello

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:22 am

Welcome to the forum! icon_biggin.gif

Yeah, there are Plenty of other fox breeders aside from SibFox, hah, and I think most of us on here feel quite iffy about them to say the least perhaps...but you will find many fox owners and discover other fox breeders in the fox forum, so hopefully we can help you find what you're looking for. icon-smile Welcome again. :mrgreen: Hah
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
Kitsunelover

Re: Hello

Postby Kitsunelover » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 am

Ah, yes, I am excited to learn much more about foxes and how to take care of them and where to get them from. I am so happy i found this place and also i was a bit iffy about Sibfox too. I don't like the thought of shipping a fox so far and the fact that they originally wanted to use the foxes for fur.

Return to “INTRODUCTION”