PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Never Introduced Myself....

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Neofelis

Never Introduced Myself....

Postby Neofelis » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:05 am

..I think! I've been lurking here a while, and now that exoticcatz seems to be down possibly for good, I'll probably be posting a lot more!

So, I'm a college student, like many others here. :icon-wink: My username comes from the fact that I play the violin (my major, in fact). Obviously, I also love exotic animals, ESPECIALLY cats, and also the weasel family. I also love foxes, but people around here hear enough about them, I think! Oh, and the fossa is super cool. Really, anything cat-like and I'm sold. :monk-dev:

Unfortunately, I live in CA, so no exotics at the moment. I've been living vicariously through all of you! I'd really like to volunteer at a sanctuary, but don't have any good ones closer than 1.5 hrs away.... and with college that's hard to find the time for. :(

As for my current pets: I have 4 domestic cats, 2 rats, and a parakeet. WISH I had a safari!! (Thankfully CA is brilliant about hybrids. Less awesomely, they're just crazily expensive.)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Nice to meet everyone officially! icon-smile
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Never Introduced Myself....

Postby Ash » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi, and welcome!

I'm certain you'll be able to fulfill your dreams of owning exotic pets someday. When you graduate college, are you planning to stay in CA?

Nice to have an official introduction from ya. :icon-wink:
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome to the forums XD
I've seen you around a lot, and I always assumed you were in your 30's. lol ^_^
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Neofelis

Postby Neofelis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 am

Whaaaaa- 30s?! Why?! LOL I just finished my freshman year :P

And since I didn't answer Ash (sorry!) I really, really want exotic animals, but also love living in CA... Very difficult. I guess we'll see! I can still have very high-percent exotic hybrids, so that's an option. I considered Oregon before, but since it became yet another ban state... -.-
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Lol! Probably because you are pretty intelligent-sounding and mature. :D Plus I thought you owned the ocelot in your pic XD hahaa
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Welcome. ^^
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”