PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Foxy from Texas

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Tim74

Re: Foxy from Texas

Postby Tim74 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks again your comments are much appreciated. The more I hear both good and bad the wiser decision I will make. Although it may seem as if I am going full steam ahead I am merely gaining the knowledge for a final decision. I will let everything digest before I make a decision and certainly won't be made off a whim or emotional decision. There are still pieces of the puzzle that needs to be worked out. Should hear back from a vet to hear if they are licensed to treat foxes from TPWD. I also plan yo talk to my local zoo (small but pound for pound best zoo I have ever visited) the zoo expands a little each year and would like to discuss the possability of donating some kits to them when we have of own. You guys are great thanks for all the input.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm glad you're really passionate about it. It sounds like you'll be able to figure things out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We'll all be happy to help you.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
egroegart

Postby egroegart » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:49 am

Welcome and gool luck with everythig. If you have any questions about the site or how to post pics or just simply navigating around feel free to ask any of us.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Welcome. I admire your passion and determination for getting a fox any way you legally can, even if it means having to breed them instead of being able to keep them as "pets" persay.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”