PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

New here thought I would say hello.

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

AnimalLover12

New here thought I would say hello.

Postby AnimalLover12 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:55 am

Hello everyone I found this site after looking around for fox information and decided to join. I am currently living in Illinois and will be a college student come October of this year. In the pet department I own no exotics and never have unless my past 2 Parakeets count as some people consider them exotics. My current pets consist of 2 female shelter kitties and a male mix breed small dog. We had a couple of hamsters and tons of fish when I was growing up as well. I also currently volunteer for a rescue group that specializes in dogs and cats. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New here thought I would say hello.

Postby Ash » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:36 am

Hi, and welcome! :) I'm from Illinois as well, though I'm currently in Utah. I'll hopefully be going back home to live there permanently sometime soon-ish.

Illinois is a good state for keeping exotics. A short while ago there was an attempt to ban practically everything, but the people were able to stand up for their rights and now that bill is just sitting around and isn't getting any attention.

What kind of exotics are you interested in? Also, I would love to hear more about your current pets. Even though they're not exotic we still love hearing about animals of all species and breeds.

Welcome!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 am

Welcome! :) I found this forum because of my interest in wolfdogs. I've never owned any large exotic, though I have owned 7 Cottontails. I too am a college student--well, I'm not technically in college yet; out of high school and going to college. :egeek: Hope you have a sweet time here!<3
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
AnimalLover12

Postby AnimalLover12 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Ash wrote:Hi, and welcome! :) I'm from Illinois as well, though I'm currently in Utah. I'll hopefully be going back home to live there permanently sometime soon-ish.

Illinois is a good state for keeping exotics. A short while ago there was an attempt to ban practically everything, but the people were able to stand up for their rights and now that bill is just sitting around and isn't getting any attention.

What kind of exotics are you interested in? Also, I would love to hear more about your current pets. Even though they're not exotic we still love hearing about animals of all species and breeds.

Welcome!

Hi Ash thank you for the welcome. Nice to meet someone else who has lived/lives in Illinois.

It is good to hear that the ban never went through.

At this moment I'm mainly interested in foxes, although I may eventually add other exotics to my list as time goes on you never know. I will be sure to post about my pets.

Splashstorm wrote:Welcome! :) I found this forum because of my interest in wolfdogs. I've never owned any large exotic, though I have owned 7 Cottontails. I too am a college student--well, I'm not technically in college yet; out of high school and going to college. :egeek: Hope you have a sweet time here!<3

Hi Splashstorm thank you for the welcome. Someone on a SIM I used to play(forget the name of it) used to own a wolfdog. When I was younger we ended up taking in an orphaned few day old cottontail(a cat killed the mother) however he/she did not make it through the night. I am also technically not in college yet either but I will be come fall, as I just graduated high school this year. Thank you!
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Welcome! Foxes are one of my main interests too. But I also loooove coyotes! Especially the one I work with.
Wolfdogs are also up there on my list too. :mrgreen:
AnimalLover12

Postby AnimalLover12 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:11 pm

sarajeku wrote:Welcome! Foxes are one of my main interests too. But I also loooove coyotes! Especially the one I work with.
Wolfdogs are also up there on my list too. :mrgreen:

Hi and thank you for the welcome. We have quite a few wild coyotes in our neighborhood here. However I have only spotted one once before though. That is very cool that you work with a coyote.
Ciaobella

Postby Ciaobella » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 am

Welcome! Although foxes aren't my main interest the fox boards here are quite active and full of amazing information!
Was Cierpke, lost password xD
AnimalLover12

Postby AnimalLover12 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 am

Ciaobella wrote:Welcome! Although foxes aren't my main interest the fox boards here are quite active and full of amazing information!

Thank you.
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Welcome :) Glad to have another fox fan on board. I hope to have one myself someday.
AnimalLover12

Postby AnimalLover12 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:58 am

the_unstable wrote:Welcome :) Glad to have another fox fan on board. I hope to have one myself someday.

Thank you for the welcome. Thats cool. Hopefully someday you will get you fox.
toodlesdoodles

Postby toodlesdoodles » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am

Hi there, welcome :) I have a cat named Shiro and am also interested in exotic pets as well, especially foxes and wolves :) That's cool you've been around so many animals :)
Animals I've worked with: Dogs, Cats, Horses
Animals I've had: Fish, Dogs, Cats
Favorite Animals: Foxes, Wolves
AnimalLover12

Postby AnimalLover12 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 pm

toodlesdoodles wrote:Hi there, welcome :) I have a cat named Shiro and am also interested in exotic pets as well, especially foxes and wolves :) That's cool you've been around so many animals :)

Hello and thank you for the welcome. Thats cool.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Welcome. ^^
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”