PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

A Slight Change

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Neofelis

A Slight Change

Postby Neofelis » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi everyone!!!! I've been on this forum for quite some time :lol: Just changed my username, used to be vln_girl and wanted to let people know I'm the same person!!

Thanks TamanduaGirl, plus for the suggestion of an intro thread!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Slight Change

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Yay

I know a long time ago I had mine changed too or changed mine. I don't remember if I was an admin yet or not. I think not and Pat did it for me. I used to have my dogs name as my account name but then got known as TamanduaGirl everywhere else it only made sense to change it to match.
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I looked at this and thought, "Oh man they have the same avatar picture thinger as vln_girl...that's going to be confusing. I wonder what she'll think of that..." and then I read it and realized it was you. I felt a very odd sense of relief.

Haha well, re-welcome!
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 am

the_unstable wrote:"Oh man they have the same avatar picture thinger as vln_girl...that's going to be confusing. I wonder what she'll think of that..." and then I read it and realized it was you. I felt a very odd sense of relief.

:lol: :lol:
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:40 am

Oh. So that's why I recongized the avatar. Lol. XD I was thinking the same thing. "Hey,that's Vin-girl's avvie. That's going to be confusing,but I haven't seen vin-girl around here lately so...." Lol. XD
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”