PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hi All

Tell us a little about yourself, pets or whatever.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Hi All

Postby sarajeku » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 am

Don't tabby cats come in a spotted variety? I ask mostly because there is a stray that looks nearly identical to her outside my apartment (very sweet and floppy.. not like my devil) and he has a short tail too. And now a stray I call "momma cat" has brought her 4 week old kitten (the only one that survived inside my apartment. He is long haired but isn't spotted. His markings look like stripes /clouds. And his tail is what I've heard termed "rumpy" just a very tiny stub. This little one already does act a lot like Lulu though. He even bites for no reason like her.

I brought momma cat in with him. I don't plan to keep her for good but my landlord offered to spay her if I caught her. She's using a cat carrier as a den so as soon as I know the baby is weaned, I'm taking her to them.

I was going to post pictures but thy aren't on my kindle so I'll. Have to do it tonight.
Also, maybe we should move this part of the thread? I didn't mean to take over completely. lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:19 am

Yeah tabbies do come in a spotted variety too. Seems like you have lots of strays where you are! And lol, yes, why not XD Can you move the thread, since you're an assistant?
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:31 am

There are only 3 that I know of. Four if you count the new baby. The people set them out and they reproduce like.. well cats. That's how I got my Lulu. Someone had set her whole litter out in a box in the parking lot. Her brothers still live there as strays. So I believe technically this kitten may be Lulu's nephew. Momma cat was a more recent addition to the cat colony. Someone left her at my door in a cat carrier last winter.

I don't think I can move the thread. I think only mods can. But I couldn't now even if I were able to. I'm on my kindle using the tapatalk app.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:48 pm

There used to be a group of strays where we lived, but that was years ago. We're lucky to see one a year now! I guess that's a good thing though. (:

Maybe you could ask Pat or someone else.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 am

Welcome. ^^
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “INTRODUCTION”