https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Red Fox to a good home or need info

Animals or supplies for Sale or Wanted
(SUB FORUM FOR LOST AND FOUND PETS)

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Furaie

Red Fox to a good home or need info

Postby Furaie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:24 pm

It is with a heavy heart that I have to get rid of my red fox Reggie, due to relocation. I had to move to FL for school and work and I cannot bring him with me as I have been trying for weeks to find somewhere that will accept him and let me move in. I am running low on time and money. I have come to the conclusion that It is in fact worse case scenario and I have to find a home for my fuzzy little buddy :/ He is a Male Red Fox. Very sweet, and energetic. Loves people and other animals his best friend is a dog so he gets along with dogs well but he is terrified of their bark, for some odd reason. If someone who has a permit or gets one wants him we can chat and schedule a time to do so, or if you would like more info let me know. Also if anyone has an resources of maybe where I can take him where he will be treated well and not put down! let me know. for either of these best way to reach me is by email Furaie@live.com or txt 740-253-4572 . I am not in OH right now but he is at my mothers house.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Red Fox to a good home or need info

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Sorry you're having to rehome him. If you add a little bit more information, I know that will help. Like breeder, age, pic, that sort of thing.

I don't know your situation, but it's always hard giving up an animal. I hope he finds a good home.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

Return to “CLASSIFIED/LOST AND FOUND”