https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Red Fox to a good home or need info

Animals or supplies for Sale or Wanted
(SUB FORUM FOR LOST AND FOUND PETS)

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Furaie

Red Fox to a good home or need info

Postby Furaie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:24 pm

It is with a heavy heart that I have to get rid of my red fox Reggie, due to relocation. I had to move to FL for school and work and I cannot bring him with me as I have been trying for weeks to find somewhere that will accept him and let me move in. I am running low on time and money. I have come to the conclusion that It is in fact worse case scenario and I have to find a home for my fuzzy little buddy :/ He is a Male Red Fox. Very sweet, and energetic. Loves people and other animals his best friend is a dog so he gets along with dogs well but he is terrified of their bark, for some odd reason. If someone who has a permit or gets one wants him we can chat and schedule a time to do so, or if you would like more info let me know. Also if anyone has an resources of maybe where I can take him where he will be treated well and not put down! let me know. for either of these best way to reach me is by email Furaie@live.com or txt 740-253-4572 . I am not in OH right now but he is at my mothers house.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Red Fox to a good home or need info

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Sorry you're having to rehome him. If you add a little bit more information, I know that will help. Like breeder, age, pic, that sort of thing.

I don't know your situation, but it's always hard giving up an animal. I hope he finds a good home.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas

Return to “CLASSIFIED/LOST AND FOUND”