ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

"Beautiful Fur Animals" + sequel for sale

Animals or supplies for Sale or Wanted
(SUB FORUM FOR LOST AND FOUND PETS)

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

"Beautiful Fur Animals" + sequel for sale

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 pm

I have four copies of the 1988 book "Beautiful Fur Animals and Their Colour Genetics" available. I am selling them for $89 + shipping.

I also have a copy of the sequel 2015 book "More about Beautiful Fur Animals-genetics of colours, fur, defects and diseases" for $45 + shipping.

If you are interested please either post here or send me a private message. I accept payment through paypal at this time.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Re: "Beautiful Fur Animals" + sequel for sale

Postby sarajeku » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Hngggg I so wish I had the money right now. Being jobless sucks :(
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:32 pm

sarajeku wrote:Hngggg I so wish I had the money right now. Being jobless sucks :(

You can get them for MUCH less if you get them directly from the source; Ash is over charging you for the these books. I know because I just ordered both these books from Denmark; both books and shipping where less then $100.

This PDF tells you how you can order the books
http://www.ifasanet.org/scientifur_inte ... r_40_2.pdf
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

I didn't think people would want to go through the hassle themselves if I got a bunch at once to resell. It's up to people whether or not they want to get the books from me or the source that was already posted.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Other people who have bought them to redistribute have done the same--upping the price. That's how you sell stuff and earn money back from it.

I paid a lot for the first book when I got it too from Dave. But I'm not mad about being charged for an "over-priced book" because to me, it was worth it. I saw an opportunity here with reselling and distributing the books here in the US (which ARE rare here), and so I took it.

It's a choice people can make if they want to. Everybody who keeps tabs on fox stuff will have seen the post with the link you posted. They know where to get it from. But that's okay.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Just wanted to make an edit, but still wanted to be transparent with people since if I weren't an administrator I wouldn't be able to make the edit.

So I was originally selling them for $120, but I will lower it to $89--which is what I bought my book for from Dave. I may have gotten over-eager with the price, and since Vata Raven posted the link, hopefully this will help me to sell the copies I bought.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Just wanted to make an edit, but still wanted to be transparent with people since if I weren't an administrator I wouldn't be able to make the edit.

So I was originally selling them for $120, but I will lower it to $89--which is what I bought my book for from Dave. I may have gotten over-eager with the price, and since Vata Raven posted the link, hopefully this will help me to sell the copies I bought.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Ash, you can price the books however you want. They are yours and people will buy them or not. $89 is still well over my budget because, as I said before, I lost my job and I have to worry more about feeding my animals and myself before a cool book.

And yes, it is a rare book here. Try searching ebay for it. :lol: THAT will give you an example of an overpriced copy.
Talys

Postby Talys » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Now that I'm coming out of the woodwork, I would be interested in purchasing both (though, if at all possible, probably not at the same time) to add to my studies.
~Oreo and Snickerdoodle (cats) & Smaug and Istari (Betta splendens)~
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Talys wrote:Now that I'm coming out of the woodwork, I would be interested in purchasing both (though, if at all possible, probably not at the same time) to add to my studies.

If you would like to purchase them from me, feel free to message me your address and send the payment to paypal at wildhearts.exoticanimals@gmail.com. I'll try to get them shipped the day of or after I receive payment. As long as shipping isn't outrageous, it'll be for free. :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:43 am

I now have 2 copies of the 1988 fur book for sale, as well as 1 copy of the 2015 sequel.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:53 pm

SOLD OUT. I will be getting more soon.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:00 pm

I have more copies available of both books. I am selling the first book for $89, and the second book for $45. + shipping, which is $10. If you're interested, please send me a message. ;) The price will be going up after this batch of books.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:06 pm

I have a question about the sequel book. Is it basically just an updated version of the original book with more colors or do both books have different info about colors to make it worth getting both of them instead of just the sequel book?

Also, is there any chance at all that you could go any lower on the price for the first book?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
chewlett

Postby chewlett » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Interested in purchasing the book beautiful fur animals and the sequel, if you have any for sale yet,?

Return to “CLASSIFIED/LOST AND FOUND”