(SUB FORUM FOR LOST AND FOUND PETS)

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stollen fox - Ohio

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:17 pm

https://youngstown.craigslist.org/pet/6195626989.html

Stolen from front street in warren Ohio. Kennel was broken into and she was taken, kennel left open and locks and bolts left in grass. If you know anything please let me know, I'm just trying to get my baby back. Game warden and cops are being involved. Answers to Lana. All I care about is my fox being returned. 330 240 0102

Peacefulward

Re: Stollen fox - Ohio

Postby Peacefulward » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Could it be radical AR's? I know the Animal Liberation Front would definitely do something like this. Hard to think anyone stole a random fox they saw, most people would be too scared to pick it up and I'm sure the fox wouldn't willingly let them. I

I think whoever did this released the fox and didn't steal it, but I'm sure the owner knows best about what happened. Horrible though! :cry:
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Oh no, that's terrible! I live in Ohio and follow the missing animal sites. Have you tried Pet FBI or other FaceBook missing pet pages? It makes a big difference, especially with stolen pets and those that end up at shelters.

I hope you find you're fox soon!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:27 am

Not mine. I repost things I find here to help more people see them. When possible I include either a contact link or other contact info, this has the phone number since that was in the original add.

Peaceful: maybe but if the ducks were pets and not food (I wonder since in the same kennel as the fox) they would probably have stayed close, if just opening the gate and leaving. Radical AR would be inclined to take all the animals they find if taking them.

Unconfirmed hearsay but someone mentioned someone saying they have seen her being walked in a nearby town. If true hopefully the publicity gets her returned.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 pm

And someone else in Ohio(Lebanon) is reporting their fox house had it's locks cut and foxes set free, one still missing.

AR's lurking on the fox groups? Perimeter fence, have your neighbors keep an eye out, maybe cameras if you can.

Return to “CLASSIFIED/LOST AND FOUND”