(SUB FORUM FOR LOST AND FOUND PETS)

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rehoming red marble - lowell, in

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:48 pm

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.okeefe.58 ... yc&fref=nf
So i have been placed in a very unfortunate situation and am needing to rehome my baby girl Ava. I was in a very bad relationship and was forced to move out very quickly. I am in am apartment not and do not feel these are the best living conditions for her and only want whats best. She is absolutely an amazing girl. Very loving and affection (still rambunctious but not a terror.) She is id say 85% litter trained and never had accidents in the house only im her kennel. I was hoping to have her in an outdoor enclosure next spring but unfortunately that is no longer going to happen. Im not asking for a rehoming fee because im not looking for money i just want her to be happy and i know she wont be here. I have gotten all her shots and she will come with whats left of her food. Im located in lowell, in and would like her picked up as i am unable to travel. Please contact me through facebook messenger. I do not have her posted anywhere else as im not wanting her to end up in the wrong hands. You have no idea how much this is breaking my heart. I am losing more than just my home i have loose alot of those i love. Please no negative comments this is hard enough as it is.

Peacefulward

Re: Rehoming red marble - lowell, in

Postby Peacefulward » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Hope she finds a good home. :(
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).

Return to “CLASSIFIED/LOST AND FOUND”