Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Introducing Kismet!

Wolf hybrids or other exotic species crossed with domestic

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Introducing Kismet!

Postby pat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:25 am

wow, she is gorgeous. they look very happy. thank you for the updates.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:12 pm

That is a beautiful dog! She looks really friendly and happy. : )

I'm doing a lot of research on Wolf-dogs, and was wondering how you would describe a low-contents personality? I know each dog is an individual, we have six dogs at this time and have worked with many others int he past. As of yet I've never worked with a Wolf-dog however.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply. I don't get on here very much anymore.

I think it really depends on what breeds you are comparing them to. I have a husky/shepherd and a collie and Kismet's behavior is very similar to the husky/shepherd. But she is much more stubborn, bratty, and independent than my collie.
Kismet likes to test boundaries, especially if she thinks I can't see her. With things she knows she isn't allowed to do (e.g. biting, peeing in the floor, climbing on the table) she watches until I turn my back and then does it. :roll:
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:39 pm

It has been a verrrryyyy long time since I've updated, but Kismet is 18 months old now!
We spent 5 days out of town to visit a very good friend this week and she did very well. Not a peep during the 8 hour car ride, and nothing destroyed in the hotel room! (unless you count her peeing on their carpet because I turned my back) I was so proud of my girl.
However, she is very skittish toward men-- women and children she begs for attention. Side effect of my being forever single maybe. :lol:

caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:44 pm

She is so cute. I love the one of her howling.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic canines”