ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Echo photos here!

Wolf hybrids or other exotic species crossed with domestic

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Re: Echo photos here!

Postby sarajeku » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Thank you! Yeah, that second video is hysterical. :lol:
More pictures!
Sorry for the picture spam. I've been experimenting with my camera.

Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 pm

He's getting so leggy!
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

At long last!
A picture of his gait.

Also cute pictures. :mrgreen:

"Snow nose" teehee :lol:

Neofelis

Postby Neofelis » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 am

That last picture is GORGEOUS. He's getting so big and pretty!!

And lol the snow nose XD
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 am

cute pictures
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 am

Echo and I went for a long walk through the local bird sanctuary. :mrgreen:

Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:44 am

Can't get over how fast he's grown. :icon-wink:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:32 pm

You should frame that first picture and hang it on your wall. It looks like a work of art! He's so beautiful as he's sitting there, looking up as the snow falls.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:59 pm

I actually got the frame today! It's 12 x 18 and I can't wait to get the picture printed to put on my wall! :mrgreen:
RabbleFox

Postby RabbleFox » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Excellent photos as always! Does he walk nice and recall when off leash?
~RabbleFox
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm

RabbleFox wrote:Excellent photos as always! Does he walk nice and recall when off leash?

Thank you!
He is great on the leash. We're working on recall; I don't trust him off leash yet. I use a 30 foot training lead, and he always comes back when I call him on that. When I walk him in the woods, I use the training lead and tie it around my waist so I'm hands free. He wanders ahead, but comes back when I call him.
On a shorter leash, he does pull when he sees a bird, squirrel, sock, etc. But I just got him a gentle leader and he hasn't even tried to pull. Not even for his favorite thing to chase: the stray cats.

He just turned 6 months old! He's getting more and more "wolfy" looking by the day. His muzzle is getting more narrow and longer, and his coat is showing more tan. His eyes are also getting lighter gold.
Here are some new pictures of him, and three videos!

Now for videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_0iGmejnbg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egcjVpnBkB8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_K6sdjqCI
RabbleFox

Postby RabbleFox » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:45 pm

sarajeku wrote:
RabbleFox wrote:Excellent photos as always! Does he walk nice and recall when off leash?

Thank you!
He is great on the leash. We're working on recall; I don't trust him off leash yet. I use a 30 foot training lead, and he always comes back when I call him on that. When I walk him in the woods, I use the training lead and tie it around my waist so I'm hands free. He wanders ahead, but comes back when I call him.
On a shorter leash, he does pull when he sees a bird, squirrel, sock, etc. But I just got him a gentle leader and he hasn't even tried to pull. Not even for his favorite thing to chase: the stray cats.

He just turned 6 months old! He's getting more and more "wolfy" looking by the day. His muzzle is getting more narrow and longer, and his coat is showing more tan. His eyes are also getting lighter gold.
Here are some new pictures of him, and three videos!

I swear by the Gentle Leader. No dogs really loves it unless you do some intense shaping like Kikopup does with her dogs when training muzzles. Its great for big strong dogs that would otherwise pull us off our feet!

I can't believe Echo is 6 months old! Did River find a new home? I loved seeing photos of them together.

For anyone who is interested in shaping for Gentle Leaders or muzzles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJTucFnmAbw
~RabbleFox
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Yep, River went to her forever home this week. They absolutely adore her, and I was so proud of her manners! She sat politely for them to pet her, and she gave her paw when they asked. I asked them to email me updates periodically. Hopefully she and Echo can meet up again and play together, as they aren't very far away.
Now that Echo has his mommy all to himself again, he is back to his old self. No more issues with potty training, no more destructive chewing on furniture or trashing my apartment with paper. He's a good boy again!
RabbleFox

Postby RabbleFox » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 pm

sarajeku wrote:Yep, River went to her forever home this week. They absolutely adore her, and I was so proud of her manners! She sat politely for them to pet her, and she gave her paw when they asked. I asked them to email me updates periodically. Hopefully she and Echo can meet up again and play together, as they aren't very far away.
Now that Echo has his mommy all to himself again, he is back to his old self. No more issues with potty training, no more destructive chewing on furniture or trashing my apartment with paper. He's a good boy again!

A jealous Echo!? No wayyyyy. Haha I'm glad he is back to normal. Keep the beautiful pictures coming! What kind of camera do you use? Every photo of Echo comes out looking like you have a super duper fancy camera following him around.Your camera has done a great job capture his eyes especially. They look so wolfy now! I'm not sure that's really a thing but they look really intense to me all the sudden in these most recent photo shoots.
~RabbleFox

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic canines”