Western Siberian Laika or Wolfdog?

Wolf hybrids or other exotic species crossed with domestic

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Western Siberian Laika or Wolfdog?

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Yeah but you also kind of implied that anyone who does both breed and rescue is unreasonable(doesn't understand).

"I really don't think it's possible to both truly rescue, and breed. Not if you really understand just how many homeless animals there are."

Sometimes making a declaration can be invalidated if other things you say have opposite sentiment.

You said you can't do both if you really know what's going on. I just replied that you can.
caninesrock

Re: Western Siberian Laika or Wolfdog?

Postby caninesrock » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 pm

I wasn't reccomending that anyone buy from a puppy mill when I said that atleast the OP rescued their dog. I was just saying that atleast the dog has good life now. What's done is done and the OP has already bought the pup and that can't be un-done, so there's no point in making them feel bad about something they can't change. That being said, if they had come here before adopting the pup and asked if they should, I would have told them that no, they definitely should not adopt from that "breeder",but like I said,what's done is done and can't be changed or fixed.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic canines”