PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

It's Time! Kind of.

Wolf hybrids or other exotic species crossed with domestic

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

RabbleFox

Re: It's Time! Kind of.

Postby RabbleFox » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:42 pm

sarajeku wrote:I got an e-mail from Jeff offering me one of his pups from this year's litter. I was SO sad to have to turn down that offer.
I wish I had everything ready now. :cry: I've been stalking his facebook to see new pictures and drooling over them. I want I want I want!...

You must have a lot of will power because those pups are wayyyy too cute to turn down!
~RabbleFox
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:57 pm

I got my first 100 feet of cattle panel and my 8 foot posts! Weeeeee! I'm excited. :eleph:
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Good luck with the enclosures :D
WIP pictures are a must!
The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:11 pm

I've requested my USDA application packet, and I've (tentatively) settled on a name. I say tentatively because it's still nearly a year in the future, and I could easily change my mind before then. But as of now, the name I've settled on is "Chilam"
It means "Snow Bird." Seeing as my future pup will be an arctic, I thought it fitting. :mrgreen:

Things are starting to come together!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm so excited for you! And I love the name. I hadn't realized you were planning on getting an arctic. That's doubly exciting!
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Yesterday, I got a call from my boss at wolf run.
Everyone who knows me or has been around here for a while knows I work with Wolf Run. What I didn't talk about, was having to leave my job there when I moved. It was like a second home to me, and it's my favorite place in the world.

I was heartbroken when I had to leave town and move home. I currently live 4 hours away from Wolf Run, and I only get to visit about once a month. The land and house where I live now is nice, and Echo loves having all the room to run, but I miss my babies at the refuge like crazy. I also miss the exercise and hard work (I'm weird). Here, I'm not motivated to do much more than walk the dogs. I was in the best shape of my life while working there. I love love love photography, and I've even lost motivation for that. I'm just not inspired here. There are also some other issues that I don't want to post publicly, so I'll just leave it at that.

Anyway, yesterday, I got a call from Wolf Run's founder, offering me the best opportunity that I could have even dreamed of. She offered to let me live at the refuge so that I could come back and take care of things there, and get my old job back. I'm ecstatic. It won't be for a couple of months, but to me, this all sounds almost too good to be true. I feel so fortunate that I was the one that was chosen to live at the refuge.

I don't know what this means for my arctic pup though. I plan to try to talk them into still letting me get one and keep her there while I live there.
RabbleFox

Postby RabbleFox » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 pm

That is so exciting! I'm so happy that they've offered you this opportunity. For sure keep us posted on whats going on and how things are moving along. :D
~RabbleFox
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:04 pm

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. That really is like a dream come true, and I'm sure it will be much nicer and a lot more inspiring and relaxing. Then you would be able to see Totem and all of the others as often as you would like. I'm sure Echo would like living there too.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic canines”