PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Sulimov Dogs

Wolf hybrids or other exotic species crossed with domestic

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

caninesrock

Re: Sulimov Dogs

Postby caninesrock » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Yep, the article says they had to imprint the dogs onto the jackals. I hope they one day become available too, but I'm not holding my breath. You actually can get a domestic fox imported from Russia, but because of import fees and all that, it's almost $9,000 just for the fox before the enclosure,food,toys, or anything like that.

You can import them from this site that was started by a member on this forum actually. Or atleast you could at one time. I'm not sure if she still does it anymore as the last mention seems to be about a trip to pick up foxes from the institute in 2014:
http://kayfedewa.wix.com/domesticfox2
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Kay created that website to help assist others in search of Russian foxes, but she never was an importer. ;) She made that clear, so just figured I'd restate it. So you can't order through the site--but you can find lots of good info and contact information to get in touch with the importer.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Oh. Ok. Thanks for clarifying, Ash. I thought she worked with the importer and you ordered through the site.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic canines”