PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

High content male for sale

Wolf hybrids or other exotic species crossed with domestic

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

User avatar
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant
Posts: 563
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 am
Location: virginia
Contact:

High content male for sale

Postby Cindy23323 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Ash is for sale who is owned by a friend. He is from Seacrest wolf preserve in Florida. The same lines as my male Loki who is a cousin to Ash.

http://www.hoobly.com/FIkeyeUD/high-con ... hybrid.htm
User avatar
veralidaine
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:06 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

Re: High content male for sale

Postby veralidaine » Thu May 10, 2012 2:07 am

:hin: I totally thought you were talking about our Ash for a moment there LOL :lol:
User avatar
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7737
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 am
Location: Utah

Re: High content male for sale

Postby Ash » Thu May 10, 2012 12:22 pm

veralidaine wrote::hin: I totally thought you were talking about our Ash for a moment there LOL :lol:


lol :lol:
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
User avatar
caninesrock
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Texas

Re: High content male for sale

Postby caninesrock » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm

There are alot of scam on that site. Just on the first page. :shock:

Like here:
http://www.hoobly.com/mqxkphhb9z/wolf-huskies.htm

Here, mother picture looks to be a pure or mostly white shepherd,not the other way around:
http://www.hoobly.com/ae03wodmab/wolfdog-stud.htm

Mother looks like a pure white Siberian Husky,not a high content Timber Wolf Cross like claimed:
http://www.hoobly.com/tnng55ehfz/wolfdog-pups.htm

Claims high content,but looks too doggie:
http://www.hoobly.com/aaidq54yn/high-co ... months.htm

All of the dogs pictured look like shepherd or husky mixed mutts that have no wolf in them at all:
http://www.hoobly.com/0EOp3YAy/wolfdog-puppies.htm

There are probably more scams in there that I missed,but those were the ones I caught right away.

There are also some seemingly legimate breeders of low,mid,and high-contents on there as well though.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
User avatar
w0lfygirl
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: ND
Contact:

Re: High content male for sale

Postby w0lfygirl » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:49 pm

caninesrock wrote:There are alot of scam on that site. Just on the first page. :shock:

Like here:
http://www.hoobly.com/mqxkphhb9z/wolf-huskies.htm

Here, mother picture looks to be a pure or mostly white shepherd,not the other way around:
http://www.hoobly.com/ae03wodmab/wolfdog-stud.htm

Mother looks like a pure white Siberian Husky,not a high content Timber Wolf Cross like claimed:
http://www.hoobly.com/tnng55ehfz/wolfdog-pups.htm

Claims high content,but looks too doggie:
http://www.hoobly.com/aaidq54yn/high-co ... months.htm

All of the dogs pictured look like shepherd or husky mixed mutts that have no wolf in them at all:
http://www.hoobly.com/0EOp3YAy/wolfdog-puppies.htm

There are probably more scams in there that I missed,but those were the ones I caught right away.

There are also some seemingly legimate breeders of low,mid,and high-contents on there as well though.


She said it was owned by a friend so i'm sure she's sure it's not a scam?
The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
User avatar
Lasergrl
moderator
moderator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:50 pm
Location: northeast, Ohio

Re: High content male for sale

Postby Lasergrl » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Since this thread is way old, the ad is no longer up, so hoobly just links to the general wolf dog ads.
Hoobly is as it does, its free so you get some good ads and some BYB ads.
User avatar
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 am

Re: High content male for sale

Postby sarajeku » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't see the ad she had posted anymore. When I click on it, it just takes me to a list of wolfdog ads now, rather than the beautiful HC that was posted in April. The one she posted in April was definitely legit, but I don't think hoobly ads stay up forever. If you don't sign in, they probably get taken down eventually. caninesrock, you missed out on quite a bit on your hiatus. A legit hoobly ad with a HC wolfdog, for one. Image
Image
User avatar
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant
Posts: 563
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 am
Location: virginia
Contact:

Re: High content male for sale

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Yes it was a legit advertisment.
But like you said most are fakes on there but there are a few real deals, like this one for ex.
http://www.hoobly.com/it7PPUOW/black-ph ... e-cubs.htm

and here's Bobby on there too
http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1575825.html

and Mace
http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1999353.html
User avatar
caninesrock
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Texas

Re: High content male for sale

Postby caninesrock » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:19 pm

She said it was owned by a friend so i'm sure she's sure it's not a scam?

I know. I wasn't implying that the person she was advertising for was a scam. I was just pointing out the fact that the site had alot of scams on it and for people to be aware and not fall for them when they saw all the ads on the link.

Since this thread is way old, the ad is no longer up, so hoobly just links to the general wolf dog ads.
Hoobly is as it does, its free so you get some good ads and some BYB ads.

I figured that was the case,but I just wanted anyone that clicked on the link and saw all the other ads, to realize that most of them are scams.

I don't see the ad she had posted anymore. When I click on it, it just takes me to a list of wolfdog ads now, rather than the beautiful HC that was posted in April. The one she posted in April was definitely legit, but I don't think hoobly ads stay up forever. If you don't sign in, they probably get taken down eventually. caninesrock, you missed out on quite a bit on your hiatus. A legit hoobly ad with a HC wolfdog, for one.

Yeah. I figured it had probably been taken down. That's ashame. I would have loved to see the dog.




Cindy23323 wrote:Yes it was a legit advertisment.
But like you said most are fakes on there but there are a few real deals, like this one for ex.
http://www.hoobly.com/it7PPUOW/black-ph ... e-cubs.htm

and here's Bobby on there too
http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1575825.html

and Mace
http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1999353.html

Thank you for the link, Cindy. Those are some nice looking wolfdogs. I wasn't implying that it was a scam. I was more just letting people know to be aware that alot of the ads up on there are fakes.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Hybrids of Domestic/Exotic canines”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest