PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Martens <3

ferrets, badgers, otters, weasels, martens, wolverines etc

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

psilocybo

Martens <3

Postby psilocybo » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:25 am

Hey people, I'm new to the message board, but have done a lot of lurking and research about Mustelidae. I am mainly interest in Martens. I know its been mentioned on the forum before, but it was been a while since anyone has brought it up. I am looking for a way to get a hold of any species of Marten, but pine marten would be ideal. I've been looking around the internet for owners to see where they got them; and I realized that there are very few . The owners that have posted about them were from a long time ago.

I have realized that there would be a couple ways to go about getting one. Find a private breeder, probably unlikely. Trapping one in the wild, less than ideal because I would love to find a kit to bond with from a very young age. Go to an auction, never been to one and I feel the chances of them selling martens would be little. Buying from a fur farm, I believe this is the most likely way of me getting a kit. I have heard that the martens have decreased in fur farms because they aren't as ideal as mink so locating a fur farm with martens would be a challenge.

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYWAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

People have asked this question in the past but I wanted to bring it up again because it has been a few years and things may have changed.

Return to “Mustelidae - Ferrets & family”