PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

FINALLY a book on mink care!!!

ferrets, badgers, otters, weasels, martens, wolverines etc

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Minkenry

FINALLY a book on mink care!!!

Postby Minkenry » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:56 pm

I am happy to announce that after a year and a half of hard work, I have finally finished my book on mink care! It is a 242 page book that is split into three separate sections.

The first section goes over mink as an animal. The first half of the section goes over mink in the wild, and the second half of the section goes over mink in captivity, comparing and contrasting them with domestic animals like dogs and ferrets.

The second section goes over my experiences with mink, telling several interesting stories about different mink I've kept, giving the reader an inside look into what it is like to raise and care for a mink.

The third and last section goes over mink care and training. This section is useful for both people who intend on keeping mink as a pet, and who want to hunt with their mink.

Here is a video showing a quick overview of my book.

http://youtu.be/b1HPDobIaPI

We accept orders from around the world, and this book has already been sent to over half a dozen countries! To order, send an e-mail to....

thenewsportofminkenry@mail.com

In that e-mail provide your mailing address, a good e-mail to use for PayPal, and your choice of full color, or black and white. The black and white copies are $35 and the full color are $50 (U.S. Dollars).

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FINALLY a book on mink care!!!

Postby Ash » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:39 pm

That's really cool. I'll bet a lot of potential mink owners would be excited for that. That must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication to write.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
caninesrock

Re: FINALLY a book on mink care!!!

Postby caninesrock » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:49 am

That's awesome. If I ever decided to get a mink in the future, I'd definitely check out your book. :)
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Mustelidae - Ferrets & family”