Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Tapatalk?

How to upload pictures and more.
App for cell phones browsers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Katalyst

Tapatalk?

Postby Katalyst » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:43 pm

I'm not sure if I'm just being an idiot (I usually am to be fair!) but I've not been able to use tapatalk to browse the forum.
When the update happens, will you be looking to have it accessible from the tapatalk app at all?
I can never upload photos to the message board and I imagine this is a common issue as photographs only rarely seem to be included in threads. Is this something that can be fixed?
Or am I being an idiot again....?

It's a good forum and it's be brilliant to see it more actively utilised.
Red foxes, skunks, tanuki and domestic dogs.
Diet geek.

https://kaiswayridgefoxes.com
Peacefulward

Re: Tapatalk?

Postby Peacefulward » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Katalyst wrote:I'm not sure if I'm just being an idiot (I usually am to be fair!) but I've not been able to use tapatalk to browse the forum.
When the update happens, will you be looking to have it accessible from the tapatalk app at all?
I can never upload photos to the message board and I imagine this is a common issue as photographs only rarely seem to be included in threads. Is this something that can be fixed?
Or am I being an idiot again....?

It's a good forum and it's be brilliant to see it more actively utilised.

I've never had issues uploading photos, you just have to upload them to an image hosting site like Imgur, get the link, and insert it here. When photos don't show correctly, it's usually because the photo exceeds the size limit our forum has, and needs to be made smaller before it can be shown.

Having SybilsDen on Tapatalk would be really neat and help draw us in more people. I don't know how hard it would be to set that up though, I've never used Tapatalk.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tapatalk?

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Tapatalk is installed on the forum but the forum needs updated and the plugin might too. Pat has a lot of personal stuff going on right now but once she does update she's going to share instructions on how so I might be able to do it in the future.

Return to “How to and Apps”