ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Escaped Coatimundi Spotted

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Peacefulward

Escaped Coatimundi Spotted

Postby Peacefulward » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:31 pm

My Aunt called me and told me she saw a coatimundi in her yard. She lives in Wendell, NC.

Apparently it was clumsily walking on her fence, when it saw her it came down into the yard and was slowly heading towards her but got spooked by her dogs that ran out and left.
She described it as "a raccoon like animal, with reddish brown fur, a very long nose, and a long ringed tail". She said when she saw Vega she knew that what she saw was definitely a coatimundi!

Did anybdoy lose their coatimundi? I will go and set up some box traps later I think. She said he looked awfully skinny so I'm concerned. :icon-frown:
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Escaped Coatimundi Spotted

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 pm

Hadn't heard anything but I posted in FB group in case someone knows something.

Hope you can catch her.

Return to “LOST AND FOUND PETS”