https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Fennecs in ohio ?

For species less common than reds and arctics.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Minniethekitty

Fennecs in ohio ?

Postby Minniethekitty » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm looking for a fennec in ohio. I am not ready to buy one just yet as I've heard it's best to meet someone that has one ? I've tried to contact a few people and I actually fell for an internet scam too :( I'm beginning to feel hopeless ... Help?
Minniethekitty

Re: Fennecs in ohio ?

Postby Minniethekitty » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 pm

So I have found a place called stump hill farm !! So excited it's like a mini zoo but they let you get really up close with the animals. Thought I'd share this in case anyone else is in a similar situation to mine :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 am

Maybe text Mandy (dinnka) on here. Her contact info is in the breeder's forum. She breeds fennecs and other foxes. From what I have heard though she is super busy, so may be hard to get a hold of. But I know she does educational work with her animals, so you could always hire her to maybe do a little show at her house and see if she'd bring a fennec. :)

Let us know how your experience goes! The closest I've been able to interact with a fennec was watching one behind glass at the zoo. Cute, little, sleepy things, lol.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 am

Minniethekitty wrote:So I have found a place called stump hill farm !! So excited it's like a mini zoo but they let you get really up close with the animals. Thought I'd share this in case anyone else is in a similar situation to mine :)

:peng: so glad to hear you found a place with fennecs. keep us updated on your visits.
pictures if possible.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Minniethekitty

Postby Minniethekitty » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 pm

I definitely will get lots of photos !! They don't open til the end of April but I can't wait. And as for Mandy I've tried to contact her in three different ways lol but I understand being busy so it's okay. Maybe when it comes time to actually buy one I'll try even harder to get ahold of her :)
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Once it's actually fox birthing season try again. Once she actually has fox kits she will be more responsive.
Minniethekitty

Postby Minniethekitty » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:35 pm

I guess she isn't breeding them anymore :/
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 pm

She posted a litter on FB but I don't know. Maybe she has homes lined up already. It was just a couple days ago I think if you haven't tried recently. She did say she's still behind on her texts so I don't think she'd be mad if you tried again.

Return to “Fennecs, Swift, Corsac, Gray and other rare foxes”