PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Fennecs in ohio ?

For species less common than reds and arctics.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Minniethekitty

Fennecs in ohio ?

Postby Minniethekitty » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm looking for a fennec in ohio. I am not ready to buy one just yet as I've heard it's best to meet someone that has one ? I've tried to contact a few people and I actually fell for an internet scam too :( I'm beginning to feel hopeless ... Help?
Minniethekitty

Re: Fennecs in ohio ?

Postby Minniethekitty » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 pm

So I have found a place called stump hill farm !! So excited it's like a mini zoo but they let you get really up close with the animals. Thought I'd share this in case anyone else is in a similar situation to mine :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 am

Maybe text Mandy (dinnka) on here. Her contact info is in the breeder's forum. She breeds fennecs and other foxes. From what I have heard though she is super busy, so may be hard to get a hold of. But I know she does educational work with her animals, so you could always hire her to maybe do a little show at her house and see if she'd bring a fennec. :)

Let us know how your experience goes! The closest I've been able to interact with a fennec was watching one behind glass at the zoo. Cute, little, sleepy things, lol.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 am

Minniethekitty wrote:So I have found a place called stump hill farm !! So excited it's like a mini zoo but they let you get really up close with the animals. Thought I'd share this in case anyone else is in a similar situation to mine :)

:peng: so glad to hear you found a place with fennecs. keep us updated on your visits.
pictures if possible.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Minniethekitty

Postby Minniethekitty » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 pm

I definitely will get lots of photos !! They don't open til the end of April but I can't wait. And as for Mandy I've tried to contact her in three different ways lol but I understand being busy so it's okay. Maybe when it comes time to actually buy one I'll try even harder to get ahold of her :)
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Once it's actually fox birthing season try again. Once she actually has fox kits she will be more responsive.
Minniethekitty

Postby Minniethekitty » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:35 pm

I guess she isn't breeding them anymore :/
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 pm

She posted a litter on FB but I don't know. Maybe she has homes lined up already. It was just a couple days ago I think if you haven't tried recently. She did say she's still behind on her texts so I don't think she'd be mad if you tried again.

Return to “Fennecs, Swift, Corsac, Gray and other rare foxes”