PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Nala & Zara Pictures - 5/6 Weeks Old

For species less common than reds and arctics.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Jess2569

Nala & Zara Pictures - 5/6 Weeks Old

Postby Jess2569 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:02 am

Some updates for everyone. They are getting bigger and braver by the day. Still really well behaved and are best friends. :welcome:
Attachments
image5.JPG
Lazy mornings with Zara
image4.JPG
Zara
image2.JPG
Nala watching TV in bed
image1.JPG
Nala
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nala & Zara Pictures - 5/6 Weeks Old

Postby Ash » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Oh my goodness! Why did you post these!? It only makes me want a fennec 100X more, lol. :lol:

They are both so cute! And I love how huge their ears are compared to the rest of them when they are at that age. Very adorable. I also really like how white-ish they are when they're young--I always hope it'll stay with them, but they always darken with age.

How do you tell them apart, out of curiosity? Is it easy? Or at first did you get them confused? I know with my current red foxes, like say Fable, my cross fox... You could put Fable in a room with ten other cross foxes, and I'd know which one was him. Just because I KNOW him. Obviously your fennecs are new though, so you may not "know" them appearance-wise from each other yet without collars or something, but was curious how you're telling them apart right now, lol.

Their little faces are so adorable. I want to squish and cuddle them. :mrgreen:

Please keep us updated on them! I really want to see pictures (if you have the time) as they grow. They just grow up so fast, and I feel like with some of my animals I never got enough pictures of them when they were babies/juveniles, and now I regret it. So be sure to take plenty of pictures now so that you can look back on them in the future and remember how cute they were as babies (not that they aren't equally cute as adults too, but I hope you know what I mean). :icon-wink:
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
JeremyW

Postby JeremyW » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:25 pm

oh my goodness they are adorable!
Jess2569

Postby Jess2569 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:11 am

Sorry! Haha, I just had to share!

I know, their bodies and faces are so small and then they have these huge ears, which I love!

Zara is a little smaller than Nala, her back is darker and her face is a little more squashed in, whereas Nala has a longer face and stands taller. You can tell my how they act too, Zara is a bit more submissive when I get home and is a bit more scared and skittish still. At first it was hard, Zara’s ears were still down so that was the only way… apart from that there was no difference at the start! No one else can tell them apart, but I can no problems now!

I am actually planning on investing in a good DSRL camera tonight so I will be sure to buy plenty and keep everyone updated!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 pm

they are beyond cute. so darn adorable. they sure look happy.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:39 pm

Ooh, hope to see more pictures soon! Sounds like they've both definitely got their own personalities, lol.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Mystic

Postby Mystic » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:24 am

Oh they are so adorable! Definitely keep us updated. Take lots of pictures! They do grow up so fast. I still can't believe our fennec Kuugen is just days away from being 7 months old. How I miss how cuddly and sleepy he was lol.
noelc

Postby noelc » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:00 pm

They are adorable.... Yes take lots of pictures when they are still that small because before you know it you have an adult on you hands. I missed out on the baby pictures for my fox.

Return to “Fennecs, Swift, Corsac, Gray and other rare foxes”