PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Meet Oatley! My Gray Fox

For species less common than reds and arctics.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Oatley

Meet Oatley! My Gray Fox

Postby Oatley » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Here is our new addition Oatley! We call him Oats for short. He is a gray fox. We got him from Kokas Exotics in Ohio. We wanted an all white one but all they had was him, I'm told his parents were leucistic. Not sure if one or both was since he is normal gray. Regardless he is a keeper. (A little meaine the 1st couples nights but has calmed down now. *phew*) He is about 10 weeks old now. We have an Instagram for him now if anyone would like to see pictures. https://www.instagram.com/oat.tales/?hl=en

Nice to meet you all I look forward to being involved in this community to answer questions and use my experience to help others considering a gray.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Meet Oatley! My Gray Fox

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Welcome. Will be nice to hear more about gray foxes.
Lara

Postby Lara » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Aww, he's adorable! I love grays (:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Welcome! Aw, so cute! I'll definitely follow you on instagram. :)
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
StephO

Postby StephO » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Absolutely gorgeous!! If you don’t mind, can I pick your brain a little bit? We are prepping to get a grey kit in 2019 and are on the waiting list for a tod. Our landscaper friend is going to find us a nice tree that we can cut and mount in our living room and we are going to have some wall climbers and such put in our basement room as well for him.

Do you have any advice? I see a lot of generic/broad ideas but not a lot of what it is like daily and particular things that you were or weren’t prepared for. Also, I know they are nocturnal which is great bc we are night owls for the most part, even with day jobs. Lol. But people mention taking their foxes everywhere to. How active are they during the day?

Also, we are trying to find ideas for his indoor containment if you have pics or ideas. Do you also have something set up outdoors?

Return to “Fennecs, Swift, Corsac, Gray and other rare foxes”