https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

An update on my little guy

For species less common than reds and arctics.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

AmberFrench

An update on my little guy

Postby AmberFrench » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my little guy is doing fine. So cuddly and sweet! He only happy screams for about a minute or two every morning, other than that he is fairly quiet. He barks sometimes and wags his tail alot, and has also taken a great liking to my cat (which is really adorable). I have attached some pictures, he is now around 9-10 weeks old. I am still having potty training issues, but I suppose that will be an issue for a very long time, ranging around forever. He has stopped tearing his feet up on his cage and is settling in pretty well. His name is currently Mr. Walle pip tails because everyone wants him to have a different name lol. He responds to baby though because thats what we called him when we first brought him home.

Alynn

Re: An update on my little guy

Postby Alynn » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:10 am

D'awwww!
Elina

Postby Elina » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:48 am

Oh gosh he is SO cute and very fluffy next to my fennecs. Mine are in their summer coats so they don't look half as cute!

RE the name just name him something random, you know you will never call him that :lol: . I mean Sprite my papillon is called:
*Tani
*Titan
*Totty
and many other names that are NOTHING like Sprite :lol: . I really don't know how she ended up with half the names but she answers to all of them.
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh my! He is super fluffy! :mrgreen: If you have a youtube account I would love to see you post some videos of him. He has such a happy face in that last picture!
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
FoxAdorer817

Postby FoxAdorer817 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Awwww! Super adorable! icon_biggin.gif Thank you for posting pictures - I'm glad he's doing well. icon-smile

(But yeah, he looks super precious and happy so good on you. ^_^ )
Proud care-giver to a bunny, 5 Siberian dwarf hamsters, 2 chinchillas and currently a baby(chin). <3 :)
Chase
Banned
Banned

Postby Chase » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Omg he looks a bit like a ferret-cat in the pics :)

Return to “Fennecs, Swift, Corsac, Gray and other rare foxes”