PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

NatGeo's "Bandit Patrol"

In the News - Articles/Links/TV/etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

DeweysMom

NatGeo's "Bandit Patrol"

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Has anyone seen this? It's about wildlife rescue. First episode up was "Blood, Sweat & Raccoons". I missed the first airing, but it repeats Jan 21 @ 10 pm eastern. This show looks promising - I hope not to be disappointed! :icon-wink:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/bandit-patrol/episode-guide/
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Juska

Re: NatGeo's "Bandit Patrol"

Postby Juska » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:22 pm

I've got this on right now. It seems like it's actually about rescuing animals and not some dumb reality show.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:31 pm

OK, I've seen two episodes now, and I believe it's a keeper. It doesn't glorify rehabbing, pretty much just tells it like it is. Some good outcomes, some bad. The down and dirty work many do and get little praise for. And none of the rehabbers featured appear to be on any kind of 'glory' kick - just want what's best for the animals in jeopardy. I look forward to future shows, for sure!
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
naja-naja

Postby naja-naja » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 pm

I really like this show too (although over here on the UK version, which we get in Ireland) it's called Wildlife A&E. It seems to be totally without an agenda, which is refreshing.
1.4 burmese pythons
0.1 indian pythons
0.1 boa constrictors
1.1 macklott's pythons
1.2 reticulated pythons
0.1 blue tegu

Return to “NEWS”