AR activist hired hitman

In the News - Articles/Links/TV/etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

AR activist hired hitman

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm

3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
the_unstable

Re: AR activist hired hitman

Postby the_unstable » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm

I didn't see it but I'm reading through it now. Such strange behavior. The whole murdering-people-who-wear-fur thing put aside, it is strange to me that she thought someone would go out and kill someone for such a small amount of money, and publicly advertised it like it's a normal request to make. The specification that the person must be taller than 4 feet is really strange as well.

"Lowell did not have enough money to pay the hit man, and she offered up gold jewelry with a small amount of cash for payment."
She wants some entirely random person dead so badly that she's willing to scramble and give up prized possessions...just to kill someone she doesn't even know all because they're wearing fur.

I should hope she either ends up in prison or a psych ward...
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Wow. That's just crazy. I am against fur,but I would never want someone to be killed for wearing it, essepcially not a child! She said she wanted someone to murder someone 12 years old or older wearing fur. What a sysco. I agree with the_Unstable. They should put her in prison or the mental ward for the rest of her life.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Amberthebobcat

Postby Amberthebobcat » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:00 pm

The AR will stop at nothing :-x
In the cougar's den with 4 domestic cats, 5 bobcats and 1 loving cougar :-)
Lycrisa

Postby Lycrisa » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 pm

What is wrong with people? D:

Like anything, if the animal is treated with respect through it's life and put down humanely, I don't
see any reason to have a problem with it. Sadly that's not how a lot of things go..but I'd rather
see a well-run and humane fur farm than poachers out decimating wild populations.

This woman has to be insane. This is why I don't like
organizations that base themselves on eliciting fear and disgust...because it leads to this
and they don't even see it as wrong. Reminds me of a cult to be honest.
Moonfall

Postby Moonfall » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:07 am

...well, she'd have me killed then. Lovely.

In all seriousness, that is ridiculous and I can't even wrap my brain around it.

Return to “NEWS”