Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

African Civet

Hedgehogs, Rabbits, Skunks, Squirrels, Bats, genets, civets etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Nìmwey

African Civet

Postby Nìmwey » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:33 am

Thought you guys would love to see this. It's an African Civet at Tbilisi Zoo, Georgia, where I've been three times.
The videos are from my second and third visits (September last year, April this year).

This animal is SO gorgeous and many of us in here would love it if they were in the pet trade. In the first video, it's me and my fiancé speaking of how they look like a cross between raccoon-hyena-leopard. In the second video, it was pretty dirty and smelled bad, reminded me of why I prefer birds and reptiles. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwhkyRdBRZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7KocqOjJo
My main interest is in parrots, dogs, toothed whales and snakes.
Future animals I want to have when we have land are camels, wolfdogs/wolves, coyotes or jackals, striped hyena or aardwolf. Also poultry, rabbits water buffalo and/or yak for livestock.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: African Civet

Postby Ash » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:11 pm

WOW. They're so pretty when they're in movement! Those are some great videos. I'm surprised you were able to get so close.

I never thought about how they looked like a hyena, but they really do.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Peacefulward

Re: African Civet

Postby Peacefulward » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:41 am

They're so pretty! The only civets I've see for sale are Asian palm civets, and they look a lot different.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).

Return to “Little Critters”