NOTICE:

THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT.
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM AN HOUR OR MORE TO A DAY. LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED IN IT.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE THEME TOO. SO IF YOU COME ON WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE....LOL

bite spray for skunks

Hedgehogs, Rabbits, Skunks, Squirrels, Bats, genets, civets etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Trefoil

bite spray for skunks

Postby Trefoil » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Someone posted the brand of anti bite stuff they used successfully for skunks. I can't find it, does anyone remember?
Sebastein is going through his terrible 9 months old stage
and its driving me nuts. 1/2 the time he's his regular lovey self and the other 1/2 he's the Tasmanian devil. I just completely healed from my coons "momma is a chew toy" stage and Sebbie is worse. The stuff I got when Chloe was young never worked, she liked it.
the_unstable

Re: bite spray for skunks

Postby the_unstable » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 pm

In 2011 when I was raising Alex, I checked reviews on various no-bite/chew sprays and chose the Synergy Fooey Ultra-Bitter Spray. I think Crafty used it last year with Loki (fox), too, though I can't remember if it worked for her or not. Alex hated it. He would get all crazy as they do, leaping around and trying to bite. I'd just hold the bottle out to show him and he'd just jump around all excitedly, wanting to bite, but wouldn't come near so long as I was holding that bottle. It only worked if sprayed directly into his mouth. I can tell you from my own experience that it tastes AWFUL. If you get it on your hands, it's difficult to get it washed off. You won't be eating finger foods for a while...
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks, I'll try it. Do you remember where you got it?
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:15 am

I bought mine at Petco in store.

Return to “Little Critters”