PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Skunk Diet...

Hedgehogs, Rabbits, Skunks, Squirrels, Bats, genets, civets etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

s.iker

Skunk Diet...

Postby s.iker » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 pm

What do you feed your skunk,
and is there any pre made kibble thats ok for them?
Trefoil

Re: Skunk Diet...

Postby Trefoil » Wed May 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Sorry it took so long for anyone to reply. I missed your post. Yes,exotic nutrition makes a skunk diet, its a pellet and is supposedly nearly complete. I've never had a skunk that would eat it, and that's saying something because there is very little that I have found that Sebastian won't eat, and Scout and Wednesday were nearly as bad. I give Sebastian nuked veggies (he likes them slightly nuked better than raw), except he likes raw peppers, both hot and bell, with a small amount ( about 1/16 teaspoon) of taurine, a few pieces of diamond naturals chicken & rice dog food every day, 2 or 3 times a week I give boiled or scrambled egg, chicken, mealworms ( if you put some in a plastic dishpan mixed with oatmeal, he will occupy himself for a while digging them out, he looooves them), cheese, yogurt, almonds, cranberries, applesauce, cottage cheese,a couple of grapes and a small bite of whatever he catches me eating. If you do a search, there are several sites giving skunk diets, skunk haven comes to mind. If you have better or different food ideas, let us know, please. Enjoy your skunk, they are one of the most loving exotics.
freedumbdclxvi

Re: Skunk Diet...

Postby freedumbdclxvi » Fri May 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Yep. I also change up the mealworms with hornworms and crickets, pending on what I have for my cold blooded pets. My Meap loves gobbling up the big hornworms and chasing down crickets.

Return to “Little Critters”