PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Bear

All breed of house Cats and Kittens

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

SFig

Bear

Postby SFig » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:34 am

Our newest cat's name is Bear. Mostly because he's a little tank. He's about 6 months old, but as big as our 2 year old. I was wondering if anyone knew what type of cat he is. Our neighbor's cat had a litter in the bush between our houses, and we kind of took Bear home before the local children could grab him and sell him. Here are picture of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt and Sam, owners of Batman (tuxedo cat), Marco (American Short Hair cat), and Bear (Bi-color Long hair cat)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bear

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:43 pm

You'd probably just have to class him as a mixed since you don't know what both of the parents were. Unless the mom is a pure-bred and you know what the dad was, then you can't know for sure. I don't know about cat breeds, so if you want to know a look-alike breed that could potentially be part of his bloodlines, someone else more knowledgeable will have to come along.

He's so pretty though. :) I love how the white comes up to his golden eyes. The eyes are gorgeous. I like black cats, but also the black and white ones too. I'm glad you could take him in and give him a good home.

He sounds like he's huge, lol.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Juska

Postby Juska » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Probably just a larger than average American Longhair mix. Might have some Maine Coon in him, but you never know. Cats can range from very small to very big depending on what they've had in their gene pool.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
SFig

Postby SFig » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Thank you, guys! He is pretty big when you count his fluff, but if you fold his fur in, his face is tiny. I'll see about getting a picture once he's not sleeping.
Matt and Sam, owners of Batman (tuxedo cat), Marco (American Short Hair cat), and Bear (Bi-color Long hair cat)

Return to “Domestic Cats”