PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Meet Wolverine~

All breed of house Cats and Kittens

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

CitricPrincess

Meet Wolverine~

Postby CitricPrincess » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:22 am

It has been a long while since I've been on here, yes. Life got in the way. But for those who remember, I am now dwelling in OK, in my own apartment, and filling it with critters. My dog, geckos, and bettas have come with me, I have started a possibly hoardish collection of fish tanks...

And then there's the whole kitty thing.

My apartment complex has a (loose) limit of three dogs and/or cats. I had, for a while, been in contact with a breeder of Japanese Bobtails to get a kitten, however, as much as I simply adore my dog, I've always been just slightly more of a cat person, so, to fill that third spot I'm allowed, I decided I'd also adopt a cat. At first this was gonna be after I obtained the bobtail, but the breeder didn't end up with as many kittens as she had predicted, and I wouldn't be able to get one till spring. And so, since loosing my beloved black cat, Simon, a couple years back, I wasn't sure I could wait till spring to have a kitty in my life, and so I decided to move the adopted kitty up before the bobtail. I promised myself, as I still miss Simon, I wouldn't get another black cat, not yet.

So of course I brought him this creature of black fur, 'cause that's how it works.
20150910_172741[small].jpg

I'd offer more pics, but it is very difficult to photograph a black cat. At least with my skill level of 'photography' and my phone... XD

But I have a kitty now, yay! And he's all sorts of shy and skittish and so I've had to regain my lost value of patience to get him to warm up to me, but now he's so cuddly, Him and Renji are now able to exist in the same house, though they aren't friends who'll cuddle together by any means but they no longer hide from each other like they did at first, and I've seen them greet each other with nose taps every once and a while when they think I'm not looking, so progress is continuing being made.

And bonus, the situation with the bobtails have changed, so I'm going to be getting one in November :3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Meet Wolverine~

Postby pat » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:07 pm

glad to see you post again, and of course your updates.

congratulations on your new addition. what is she wearing? looks so darn cute from what I can see.

in time everyone will be one big happy family.
keep us updated
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
CitricPrincess

Postby CitricPrincess » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:31 pm

He's wearing a cheap walmart harness. With a little fake hood. It's the cutest thing. I did make the decision to attempt to harness train my cats. I'm no longer letting my cats be free-roaming explores, but I like the idea of my cats being able to see the outdoors every once and a while at least. And I already have a dog the whole apartment complex in love with my dog, why not introduce them to the little brother as well? :3
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 am

the harness with the hood is the cutest thing I ever seen.
hope you can get a close up picture.

why not give your cat the best of both worlds. I have heard of many people walking their cat.
at least you know he will be safe.

yep, I am sure the neighbors will be happy to see your cat, especially with his cute hood.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
CitricPrincess

Postby CitricPrincess » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:11 am

Posting up Rozzy's introduction made me realize I only had shared one picture of Wolverine here. Mind, I don't have as many of him 'cause he's the kind to run when I take out my camera, bu i figured I should put up a few more.

Don't you love how cat's can look ferocious just by yawning?

Sometimes I can only sneak a picture when he's distracted. He darted off again as soon as he realized I'd snapped this one.

Or he just glares at me.

But, after much patience, him and Ren got to where they could get along. He won't play with Ren like Rozzy does, but they can exist in the same space without being scared or aggressive, so that's as much as I can really ask.

Return to “Domestic Cats”