PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Kito

All breed of house Cats and Kittens

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

w0lfygirl

Kito

Postby w0lfygirl » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:54 pm

He's gotten much bigger now and his name us Kito. (kee-toe)
He's gotten much better about his claws and teeth, but he still jumps on the table and chews on my plants.
We cleaned out our spare room and made it his room for when we're not home. He has a ton of toys and a box casyle in there. We want to get him a friend but that will have to wait.

I was having bonding issues for a while because i missed my dog but he's stolen my heart.
He's a little ball of energy and he's super talkative and loves to cuddle when he's not too hyper.
I've been trimming his nails every couple of weeks and he does fine with it.
Today I took him outside on his leash and he just seemed super amazed at the outside world. And of course chewed on the grass.
His favorite toy is a cherry. Two red balls attatched to strings ties together. Funny enough it was the cheapest toy i bought him.

The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
Peacefulward

Re: Kito

Postby Peacefulward » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:33 am

He's adorable, his little face looks so curious. :mrgreen:
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:42 am

Such a beautiful cat! Congrats!

I know how much work kittens can be, I'm fostering five of them right now and they are just now learning to eat from a dish instead of drinking from a bottle. They like to knock things over, claw me up when hungry, and wake me up in the middle of the night. But they are so worth it. : )

Best of luck with Kito!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:02 pm

kito is so darn pretty. I love his marking.
also, the expression on his face on each picture is priceless.
he looks so happy.

on the first pictures, is that his toy room? if so wow, :shock:
if only some of these animals can understand what we humans do for them to make them happy. :lol:
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Aw. He's really cute. ^^ I especially love the white marking on his chin and how it kind of makes him look like he has a little bit of a milk mustache. :lol: He looks kind of small. Is he still a kitten or full-grown?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:26 am

Thanks guys! He's definitely one of the most ornery cats I've had.
The first picture isn't his room, that's a shelf of ours. It doesn't have a backing so he climbed up the back and poked out between the stuff, haha.

That's his room. I made a box castle until I can buy a cat tree, and I have it against the wall so that he can lay on top and look out his window.
He has more toys now (spoiled) and has destroyed 2 of them.
He also has a big carrier in there with a bed but he usually just sleeps in the chair. He claimed that as his the first day he was here. :roll:

And I've been trying to teach him to perch on my shoulders. We're getting somewhere..

And this one is just one of my other favorites.

We had a really bad storm here last night and decided to run from it since there was tornadoes, and the whole car ride (about 3 hours round trip) He did so great. He was completely calm and chill. Most of the time he was just cuddling in my lap, so I'm glad he's getting used to car rides.
He's also learning not to mess with things quite so much. I was making a macrame bracelet for a friend earlier and he was just laying on the table beside where I was working, and didn't even mess with all the fun colorful string that mommy was playing with. Until I brought out some bells that is. :lol:
The smallest things in life can make the biggest changes, even when we don't realize it.
w0lfygirl

Postby w0lfygirl » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:30 am

Caninesrock, he's definitely still a kitten. He was born around march second. That's what the vet calculated in as his birthday and that's what they have on file so I guess that's his birthday now. XD
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:14 am

Oh. Ok. He is very adorable. He reminds me of an oreo cookie. :lol:
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Domestic Cats”