ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Adopting a main coon

All breed of house Cats and Kittens

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Delight

Adopting a main coon

Postby Delight » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm very excited! I will be bringing a female maincoon into my cattery here in the next week or two. She's a beautiful queen with nice big eart tips and cheek pads and a beautiful Torbi coat. I am so excited to finally get a main coon! I have wanted one forever and finally get to have one!! :eleph:
cat person
Banned
Banned

Re: Adopting a main coon

Postby cat person » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Delight wrote:I'm very excited! I will be bringing a female maincoon into my cattery here in the next week or two.

Lucky lucky lucky and yes, lucky you. I have WANTED ONE, since, I was in elementary school. Yes folks, that was, some time ago. Anyway, where did you get her from? Do you, already, have a male?

Delight wrote:She's a beautiful queen with nice big eart tips and cheek pads and a beautiful Torbi coat.

She sounds GREAT. Please, I beg of you, post photo's, when you get her.

Delight wrote:I am so excited to finally get a main coon! I have wanted one forever and finally get to have one!! :eleph:

I shall live, vicariously, threw you Image, for now. I hope, you do not mind Image.

Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:28 am

That's great!! (: Maine coons are my 2nd favorite cat breed ^_^ hehe! How is your girl doing now?
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
BattleMage

Postby BattleMage » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 pm

CONGRATS~~~~~~~

Hope we can see photos soon :D
Chase
Banned
Banned

Postby Chase » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Congratulations. Do you have any recent photos of her?

Return to “Domestic Cats”