ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Lynx Question

Bobcats, servals, lynx, margay, anything smaller than a cheetah

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

LittleOne

Lynx Question

Postby LittleOne » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:30 pm

I have been looking into to a lynx for a while now, I've heard bad and good things about them. But I am willing to change anything to the needs of the animal. Do the different species of lynx have different personalities? I really like the look of the Canadian lynx, but I have also heard they're not that friendly around people. I've also heard the same with bobcats. The Siberian/Eurasian looks like it would be hard to get in the US, but they seem pretty nice. What lynx species do you prefer and think has the best personality? Also, I have one thing that is really bothering me and it is the laws where I live. I live in Oregon, and trying to find the information I need is very hard and frustrating for me. I just can't seem to find anything. So my question is are lynx even legal in Oregon?

Thank You.

Return to “Small Exotic Cats”