PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Look Who's Back

Bobcats, servals, lynx, margay, anything smaller than a cheetah

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

hecate

Look Who's Back

Postby hecate » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Four months after being released as an Official Wild Bobcat, Mulder has apparently decided it's not all it was cracked up to be.

shesback2.jpg

To be fair, she looks like she ran into a stretch of bad luck. She had a near-lethal parasite load when I started taking care of her last year, thanks to the wildlife rehab's total lack of veterinary assessment or care, and has always been a hard keeper. Hopefully she's just looking for a temporary vacation with room service and not a permanent failure to launch.

Scully is not happy that Mulder's hanging around again, and is marking everything in sight. I really need to get out the pressure washer. Makes me wonder about the sanctuaries that keep solitary species in "social" groups.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Look Who's Back

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:07 pm

He may hang around the winter then leave once the living is easy again.
GitaBooks

Re: Look Who's Back

Postby GitaBooks » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:33 pm

We have a feral cat, Pi, who got hit by a car. He is a domestic cat, not a bobcat, but he doesn't prefer to be around people. However, during the winter and during lean times he comes back for a warm barn, safety from predators, and a consistent and healthy diet. Then he tends to leave for weeks on end during warmer, drier weather, even though he is lame in one leg and partially blind and deaf.

Return to “Small Exotic Cats”