PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

nutrition

Bobcats, servals, lynx, margay, anything smaller than a cheetah

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

naja-naja
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:34 pm

nutrition

Postby naja-naja » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:46 pm

https://www.kiezebrink.co.uk/category/1 ... al-catfood

what do people think of these as a staple for wild cats? recommended to feed 35g per 1kg of bodyweight so for a 25lb serval, using this as 60% of the diet you'd need about a sausage per day, using the bulk box that would work out at £1.07 ($1.41) per day or £7.50 ($10) per week plus whatever you'd feed as the remaining 40% of the diet. is this good or bad value $ wise? what about the nutritional value, 70% meat, 15% each bone and organ seems pretty good. you can click the individual 'flavours' for the individual nutritional breakdown.
1.4 burmese pythons
0.1 indian pythons
0.1 boa constrictors
1.1 macklott's pythons
1.2 reticulated pythons
0.1 blue tegu

Return to “Small Exotic Cats”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest