PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Serval pickup

Bobcats, servals, lynx, margay, anything smaller than a cheetah

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

steel2790

Re: Serval pickup

Postby steel2790 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 pm

From what I have learned pacing isn't a bad thing, but for the past week or so roughly there has been a large bunny that always hangs out about 5 feet away from his pen and he sleeps as close as the pen lets him, that's not to say he may get mischievous and snatch it if it got close, but its entertaining to walk out to. Since the weather has been around low 80's F he is loving sunbathing and will stare at the house and make a really loud call til I come out there (thank god its not too early for complaints). But here's an update of him being all flirty to the g/f (ignore the fact he decided to use the bathroom right before he became all flirty)
Delight

Postby Delight » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:12 pm

He is such a HAM!! LOL! Look at that big smile on his face!! I wish Sevrign would chirp and make cute noises, he just hisses at me - he's all talk and no action though and has never tryed to hurt me in any way, I am very respectful of his boundries though and can tell when I can and can not touch him. We have recently moved him into a large enclosure, we're still building on it but we have one side done (the side he's currently living in) and it's 12ft by 24ft with a 10ft by 12ft house built on it, which he has a 6ft by 4ft cubby in. When we're done the total enclosure space will be 20ft by 24ft one enclosure being 12 X 24 and the other enclosure being 8 X 24 and connecting the two with a door in the middle of them - this is so we can hopefully in the future get him a girlfriend. We're also about to start construction on a small pond for him (I'm so excited) so that he can do some fishing and wading during the summer! He is not pacing as much now that he's in a bigger space and is much happier!
steel2790

Postby steel2790 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 am

that's good to hear. Also going to be building a new pen beginning of next year
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:30 am

Wow, can we say: cuuuute?! >_<" I love sevals' ears ((:!!
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
steel2790

Postby steel2790 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:50 pm

So, Garfield's pen is finished and moved him in yesterday. Not even 10 minutes he was right at home and in an affectionate mood.
and here is a picture from a straight angle (shows the second door for safety purposes
and a corner shot (it has 2/3rds the top covered in a 70% UV blocking material that also lets water drain through it slowly so it won't build up weight/tension)

It is ~250 sq. ft
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu May 02, 2013 1:05 pm

That's a really cool pen. I'm sure he just loves it.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Small Exotic Cats”