PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

babies are hatching

Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Guineas,Turkeys. Pheasants etc

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Trefoil

babies are hatching

Postby Trefoil » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm done hatching guineas for the year ( mostly,anyway) and now have my first chickens hatching. So far I've got 3 brahmas,1 polish, and 2 cochins, with 1 cochin,1polish and 2 brahmas left to go. They are sooo cute. and soo different from keets. So calm and quiet, I keep checking on them to make sure they're alright. This year I bought eggs from ebay so I didn't get too inbred on my guineas and its a good thing I did because my adults decided that the other side of the road was much greener and flew over fences & snuck around me and got hit. But then I couldn't quite get the deal that a few dozen eggs turned into several DOZEN keets, and I now have guineas, lots of guineas. And then I saw such pretty pictures of chickens, so had to try them. I keep telling myself no more, this time I MEAN it. By the way, if anyone is thinking about buying hatching eggs online. I've bought duck,guinea, and now chicken eggs on ebay and have had great hatch rates with all of them. Even the ones that Chloe (rotten, but lovable coon) got out of my incubator, to the floor and played with (only 3 of 15 didn't hatch).
Juska

Re: babies are hatching

Postby Juska » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

Congrats!
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
BB

Re: babies are hatching

Postby BB » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 am

Wow, great hatch rate!`Keep us updated with the progress and photos... icon_biggin.gif

Return to “FOWL”