PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

My gander got killed Saturday

Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Guineas,Turkeys. Pheasants etc

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Trefoil

My gander got killed Saturday

Postby Trefoil » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:46 am

He got hit on the road that I though he wasn't going on. His woman really misses him so I got her 2 new hens to keep her company. So now she's decided to lay eggs again. I'm trying to decide whether its worth it to put them in the incubator and have messy goslings in the house over the winter. Uck. O course she's laying right by the porch so if she does go broody she can threaten anybody that comes to the door. What's worse, the place I got the company from had red bourbon turkeys, they are really pretty, so of course I got a young pair. I put them in with my guineas, and the female is getting her kicks out of chasing them. I have no self control at all.
trish_clare

Re: My gander got killed Saturday

Postby trish_clare » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm

So sorry to hear about your gander. Did he have a name?

And what kind of crazy person doesn't want tons of poopy, fluffy, adorable gooslings running around the house? :lol:
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:49 pm

I just called him Mr.,they were an impulse buy at Mt Hope one year (its a good thing I didn't have a trailer or I would have come home with swans) I not only miss him I feel bad for letting him get killed. I can answer your question: The kind of person that had 15 beautiful, fluffy, MESSY, ducklings running around their house this spring. Even I live & learn, sometimes.
Lasergrl

Postby Lasergrl » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm

If you are going to Mt Hope this weekend or November, I have two ganders for sale cheap. I have a tufted roman and a pomeranian. Id rather sell the roman, because the pom is smaller. I dont need two ganders, I just need one for a watch dog.

Return to “FOWL”