HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING TOXIC DOG FOOd viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1463

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041 (with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.) FREE TO USE.
(PLEASE USE THE LINK ABOVE, YOU WILL GET $25.00 TO START)

tap dancing

Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Guineas,Turkeys. Pheasants etc

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

BB

tap dancing

Postby BB » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 am

While I was doing boring paperwork today I hear this splashing around, so I look outside and here was Mr Nasty, my gander, stomping in this little puddle. Not just stomping, literally jogging in one place. It was the funniest sight, I wish I had my camera handy.
I've seen him "treading" water like this in his pool, but this puddle was far to small for him to have a wash.
Anyway, cheered me up on a dull day :piggy:
veralidaine

Re: tap dancing

Postby veralidaine » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Haha cool. I love how his name's Mr. Nasty. Is that, in any way, a reflection of his personality?
BB

Re: tap dancing

Postby BB » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Well, sort of. He is a bluff though. He hisses and sometimes comes running up, but then you turn around and he runs off, making all those noises, telling his women, Missy Goose just how tough he is.
I'm not scared of geese at all, so sometimes at feeding time, when he is all tough again and want to scare me out of the pen, I turn around quickly and pat him on the head. He tries to bite but hardly manages icon-smile.
I have these geese now over six years, but they are not as tame as I thought they would.
I did rescue them from a really nasty place, that's probably why they are wary.
They know though they are part of the family, and sometimes have the urge of following us on walks around the place.
Missy also learnt when the ducks are chasing her that she can hide around me and I protect her.
I think my geese are my most favorite animal here.....

Return to “FOWL”