ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Helped some Ducklings across the road

Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Guineas,Turkeys. Pheasants etc

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Helped some Ducklings across the road

Postby Ash » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 am

I finished one of my finals and was heading back to my car. There are lots of ducks on campus. I saw a mother duck and about eight little ducklings following quickly behind her. They were really small. She hopped into the road and her ducklings jumped down from the curb to follow her. Cars stopped to let them pass, and it was quite cute.

However, then the mommy duck got to the other side of the road and jumped back up and started waddling away. The ducklings were too tiny and clumsy and could not jump high enough to get onto the three-inch-high curb. They kept tumbling down and falling. It was too funny!

So I did what any good citizen ought to do. I helped them all up. Of course the mom was freaking out and squawking, making herself look big, and rushing me. :roll: But I saved her little ones from getting run over by cars! And they were so soft and fluffy! I should have just taken one back home with me! :lol:

Anyway, it was really cute, and I thought it would make a cute story for those who like hearing about ducklings. They were too adorable!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Juska

Re: Helped some Ducklings across the road

Postby Juska » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:45 am

Aww icon_biggin.gif
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
kaylalk

Re: Helped some Ducklings across the road

Postby kaylalk » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Ahhh that is so adorable! I wanna hold the baby ducklings :<

Return to “FOWL”