Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Older African Greys?

Small to Medium size Birds. Hawks, Owls, Chicken, Ducks, Finches, Parrots Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Paul

Postby Paul » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi, I just wanted to pipe in that I have an African Grey and they are delightful but very intelligent and need LOTS of attention or they will be destructive.
bSophie

Re: Older African Greys?

Postby bSophie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:20 am

African greys are being sold in how many years, but I think it would be better to have one with a longer life span. I think there are also agency services that let you to have them. Fortunately, there are many enormous kinds of birds that you can choose from, since I already have a pair of parakeet as well.
Splashstorm

Re: Older African Greys?

Postby Splashstorm » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Do African grays bite a lot? I'm not worried about the space or squawking, but I don't want to deal with bites.... :/
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage

Return to “BIRDS- Domestic, Raptors, all birds”