Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Lorikeet

Small to Medium size Birds. Hawks, Owls, Chicken, Ducks, Finches, Parrots Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lorikeet

Postby Ash » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:35 am

I was at the zoo and I went into its lorikeet enclosure. They had all rainbow lorikeets with several other different species of lorikeet. But then they had only one orange and black one. It was super pretty. I looked on wikipedia at all the different types of lorys and lorikeets, but none of them resembled this one. I found a picture of what the one looked like.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/batbat/320839418/

Does anybody know the type of lorikeet this is? It was very pretty.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lorikeet

Postby Ash » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 am

I just answered my own question... I randomly came across a site just now that had a picture of it and its name.

It's a Dusky Lorikeet.

The one at the zoo landed on me to get some nectar out of the cup I was holding. It was beautiful.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Lasergrl

Postby Lasergrl » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:30 am

They are my favorite lorikeet also. Strange as they arent very colorfull. I remember reading an article in bird talk about one names autumn, just thought that was the perfect name.
rayhusten

Postby rayhusten » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 am

I have never seen lorikeet in my life but this species look amazing when I searched on the internet.
Reptikid2208

Postby Reptikid2208 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 pm

They also make good pets, if u can supply and afford their diet. Other than diet the one downfall is their poop. They can flog it across a room and it's nasty!

Return to “BIRDS- Domestic, Raptors, all birds”