ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

What Kind of Haircut do You Have/Want

Vote in a Poll or Create a Poll.. Any Subject.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

What kind of haircut do you have?

Bald
No votes
Short
22%
Shoulder Length
33%
Chest Length/Mid-back
11%
Waist
11%
Butt-Hips
11%
Mid thigh
No votes
Knees or longer
11%

Total votes: 9
Minty

What Kind of Haircut do You Have/Want

Postby Minty » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:05 pm

I have fairly long hair, to my waist, and I'm trying to decide if I should get it cut short or grow it to my knees :lol: I know the short would be more convenient if nothing else. So just wondering what others have. Other ideas to share- Opinions on hair length, hair color, etc! I'm a brunette.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What Kind of Haircut do You Have/Want

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:24 pm

You may want to see how long you can grow your hair. Hair grows on a cycle. When it hits the end of it's cycle it falls out. Unlike foxes and such though we shed constantly just a few hairs at a time as groups of hairs are on different cycles but all the same length of time.

This means there is a limit on how long you can get your hair based on your own genetic cycle. Some people are forever stuck with short hair.

Save short hair for when you are older. Long hair adds to your age and shorter hair helps take away.

No one wants me to cut my hair but I probably will just said who cares what they think some day and cut it short. Long hair does get annoying but I think my cycle ends it mid back many people can never get it that long though and are jealous.
Minty

Postby Minty » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Ah, then I guess I may be lucky, most women in my family kept it at mid back, but there was one who grew it to the floor, and I've had mine to mid-butt before donating it to locks of love, which was pretty annoying. :mrgreen: Having to make sure you don't get your hair stuck in your pants, etc. So I wonder why I think knees would be a good idea. Who knows.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:28 am

I had long hair in high school, but it never grew past my waist. My sister on the other hand could sit on her hair, and had it like that for years; her hair has grown that long now too. I remember the first time she really got it chopped in college--she said she no longer had to worry when she went to the bathroom about her hair falling in the toilet, lol.

I chopped my hair short in 2011. It was "spiky/fluffy" in back and on top, but I kept my bangs long in the front. So it kind of looked like an anime hair cut, lol. I would love to get my hair cut like that again, but I'm worried I will miss the length. I like it both ways, so I can't decide what to do. I like it short--way easier to take care of, makes me seem spunky/ But I like it long too--I feel I look prettier when it's long.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Nìmwey

Postby Nìmwey » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Hair. No cut. :icon-wink:
I'm 24 and has let my hair grow since I was 10, and not let any scissor touch it at all since I was 14.
But it grows no longer than to my hip.
My main interest is in parrots, dogs, toothed whales and snakes.
Future animals I want to have when we have land are camels, wolfdogs/wolves, coyotes or jackals, striped hyena or aardwolf. Also poultry, rabbits water buffalo and/or yak for livestock.

Return to “POLLS”